Turner Broadcasting Associate Product Manager - [adult swim] Games in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Associate Product Manager - [adult swim] Games
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Associate Product Manager will assist producers/other product managers and use their knowledge of console and PC games, along with industry trends/best practices to deliver creative feedback and suggest feature additions during the development cycle of Adult Swim Games' upcoming indie titles.
Playing in-development game builds extensively and offering feedback and notes to developers over multiple projects in various stages of production. Working closely with developers on level design/game balancing and improvements. Collaborates with a producer/project manager to keep the game project on schedule while maintaining product quality. Assists in demoing the game to the public or platform holders at events or for key stakeholders. Works with QA team to review bugs and determine if a note is a bug or needs creative attention. Runs playtests if needed to collect new player feedback on game features and deliver that feedback to developers. Reviews builds of existing games being ported to new platforms. Works closely with the marketing team to create trailers and marketing materials that best reflect the game's content and developer's voice.
- 1-2 years of experience working in video game product management or production.
- Experience working on indie/small games as a collaborator or part of a team.
- Keeps current on the indie gaming market on PC and console, including marketplaces like Steam, PlayStation Network, Nintendo eShop and Xbox Live.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shows a passion for gaming/Robot Unicorn Attack.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow yourcareer
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services