Turner Broadcasting Commercial Log Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Commercial Log Specialist
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
- Schedule and manage commercial unit placement on current/future commercial logs for International News networks in accordance with client requests (including recapturing).
- Be a part of the team effort to deliver all CNN International and CNN Espanol commercial logs to Master Control within deadlines.
- Liaise with Creative Marketing and Master Control to ensure all logs are ready to air.
- Verify programming, break structures, and materials IDs across the International and Espanol News networks.
- Partner with other Sales Operations offices globally to ensure correct placement of spots.
- Coordinate with network programming to make sure sponsorships air in accordance with the details of each ad campaign.
- Generate, analyze, and maintain compliance reports as needed and revise logs based on the results.
- Liaise with Ad Sales and Sales Ops partners to resolve future and/or last-minute advertiser conflicts or discrepancies.
- Manually implement last minute programming changes to logs that have already been finalized.
- Determine which commercial units on pending logs are scheduled to use a material that has yet to arrive. Liaise with Media Specialists to determine the status of these late-arriving materials to protect revenue on logs.
Be willing to relinquish or take on new duties based on the needs of the department. What do we need from you?
4-year college degree with relevant job experience
- International perspective
- Customer service experience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills
- PC-based computer experience
- Enterprise or other traffic system experience (a plus, but not required)
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services