Turner Broadcasting Data Governance Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Data Governance Analyst
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
The Data Governance Analyst is critical to the process of ensuring that Turner data is handled responsibly and in accordance with Turner’s policies and procedures. Responsibilities include managing data governance processes, creating appropriate records and logs, and otherwise assisting with coordination of other data governance initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate record-keeping within the Data Governance database and store electronic versions of related materials.
- Research and retrieve information as needed and communicate regularly with Information Security, Legal/Privacy and business leaders to ensure that processes are followed properly and expediently, business requirements/deadlines are satisfied, and policies are carefully followed.
- Assist the Data Governance Team with other administrative duties as needed and collaborate as appropriate with Legal/Privacy/Information Security teams.
- Bachelor’s Degreeor equivalent education/training/experience.
- Comfortable working with Windows/MAC OS
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently prioritize duties and handle daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Team player with excellent communication (both verbal and written), customer service, and problem solving skills
- Minimum two years of experience in the technology industry, knowledge of data and product a plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services