Turner Broadcasting Design/VFX T3 Trainee - Turner Studios in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Design/VFX T3 Trainee - Turner Studios
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Here's the pitch:
1. You come to work
2. You help our network partners design cool things
3. You have some fun in the process
4. Oh yeah, we pay you for that!
5. The gig comes with benefits!
A Design/VFX T3 Trainee is an entry level position geared at building the foundation for a career path towards motion graphics. This curriculum focuses on experience that includes but is not limited to, designer support (i.e. motion design, rotoscoping, managing files, library management, file delivery and QC, etc.), and packaging partner assets. But it's not all work and no play! T3s will also experience mentorship with some of the top Motion Graphic Artists in the industry as well as have access to top of the line equipment and render farms. If you eat, sleep, and breathe being a storyteller and creating content, this may be the place for you!
Now, the “official” pitch:
As Design/VFX T3, you will:
- Have the opportunity to create assets/content for our Sports partners
- Version for existing/new projects
- Provide designer support by rotoscoping and other asset preparation
- Perform package/asset delivery
Monitor/QC work headed to partners Qualifications: What do we need from you?
Demo reel required
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills a must
Passion for motion graphics and social design Turner T3 Trainee Program
The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry.
- Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions.
- All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited university.
- This program is paid, with benefits.
- Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services