Turner Broadcasting Digital Communications Production Manager, Turner Brand Experience in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Digital Communications Production Manager, Turner Brand Experience
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Digital Communications Production Manager for Turner Brand Experience (TBX) leads the timelines as well as the creative assets production processes for both Turner and WarnerMedia. This includes digital communications, Turner.com, WarnerMediaGroup.com, WarnerMedia Blog, TurnerNow (Turner’s intranet), WarnerMedia Touchpoint (WarnerMedia’s intranet), Turner's global eboards, weekly newsletters, our NY office's multimedia installations, and our social handles. The Production Manager is the liaison between the Turner and WarnerMedia communications teams and the design, photography, and platforms teams within TBX. The Production Manager ensures that all materials meet the goals of both the communications team and/or the client while working with the TBX Creative Director and SVP, to ensure creative properly reflects the brand positioning and editorial and creative goals for Turner and WarnerMedia.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage the day-to-day timeline and production process of Turner's and WarnerMedia's digital communication creative.
- Establish and manage overall creative assets production strategy, working with the communications team's editorial directors and TBX trafficker and creative director, then ensuring delivery for fulfillment.
- Set and execute production timelines, coordinating content, design and fulfillment in coordination with proper stakeholders.
- Ensure proper information and management in the Workfront project management tool.
- Lead daily editorial meetings with stakeholders, ensuring projects are on schedule and assets are properly provided.
- Manage client and partner relationships: provide project status, manage client expectations, provide a project timeline and ensure on time delivery.
- Oversee the workflow of internal project teams, including designers, photo editors and platform managers.
- Manage quality assurance process with proper stakeholders, including proofing of content, proper use of creative assets, and that content is on strategy.
- Manage delivery process between the design and platforms teams.
A small percentage of the time, also manage small client projects beyond digital communication. The Essentials:
3 years production management or project management in a fast-paced corporate environment
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Workfront and Microsoft Excel
- Client service and project management experience
- BA in Communications, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Won't you be a part of our story?
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Communications/Publicity, Digital/Interactive Media, Production/Post-Production, Project/Program Management
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services