Turner Broadcasting Director, Franchise Management Kids LATAM in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Director, Franchise Management Kids LATAM
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
About Turner / Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
This position will lead the Turner Kids brands franchise management strategy, working along with the Head of Kids Latam, the VP of CNE and collaborating with all internal/external teams to deliver comprehensive franchise plans and first class creative solutions with a strong competitive perspective and audience understanding in order to support the growth of IPs and Licensing and Merchandising goals.
This position is to be guardian of all of our IP Brands, channels positioning and brand values, working to ensure that our marketing and creative teams as well as third party partners implement world-class marketing, branding, promotion and social strategies for Turners kids' portfolio of channels, priority content and franchises. Partner with rest of the central and locals teams; PR, Enterprises, Syndication, Ad Sales, publishing etc. and any other relevant departments within TW at an International and Global level to achieve all these goals in line with the wider TW Company objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Research and Insight
- Planning & Strategy
- Franchise Management
Leadership and Management What do we require from you?
University degree in Film/Media/Marketing/Economic disciplines
- At least 5-10 years' experience in Brand/Franchise/Marketing planning
- Minimum of 5 years at Manager level in Marketing and/or Media
- Minimum 3 years Marketing and Brand Management experience international/multiple market roles
- Digital Media Knowledge required
- Experience in TV production best practices, media planning and media buying is preferred
- Experience in management and motivating small entrepreneurial teams.
- Experience in matrix, cross-cultural media organization preferred
- Experience in LATAM markets an advantage
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services