Turner Broadcasting Director, Operations/Production ATL TechOps Mgmt in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Director, Operations/Production ATL TechOps Mgmt
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
This position is responsible for overall Network production and control room/studio operations for CNN News Group Networks as assigned, this may include remote locations. This includes managing facilities, staff, projects (capital, technology and workflow), and daily operational workflow and procedures. This position is the key customer contact for multiple networks and handles all production requirements for the business, collaborating with business clients and other service partners to meet needs.
The Operations/Production Director is responsible for strategic planning to meet client requirements, support business drivers and develop and lead large high performing teams.
This person is required to remain current in respective technical areas of responsibility as well as being knowledgeable in other areas of the business.
May be called upon to fill in for VP and other senior management as required.
This is a 24x7 business and the work schedule may vary based on requirements of the business at any given time. Some travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years management experience required.
- 3-5 years of prior related work experience in Television Operations required.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience.
- Leadership Skills.
- Demonstrated Client Service Skills.
- Proven Staff management and development skills.
- College graduate or equivalent industry and management related experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services