Turner Broadcasting EMPOWERPUFF Internship Program in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
EMPOWERPUFF Internship Program
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
*Seeking do-gooders and EMPOWERPUFF'd talents! *
_ (This position can be based anywhere in the U.S) _
*The Program: *
The EMPOWERPUFF Internship Program is designed to bring together a group of rising stars to collaborate on amazing content for The Powerpuff Girls social media channels. We're looking for people who are excited to create and share the positively powerful messages of sisterhood and empowerment to fans through the lens of this iconic brand.
*The Gig: *
We are seeking applicants with talents in content creation: writers, illustrators, designers, videographers (to name a few) that can bring this vision to life. Candidates should be 18 years or older with the ability to work from the comforts of their own homes 6-10 hours a week for this 12-month program. These individuals will work collaboratively with marketing and creative professionals within Cartoon Network headquarters, and with each other, to bring The Powerpuff Girls brand strategies to life through innovative and engaging content. There will be structured learning opportunities along the way, and this interactive internship could be shared with fans through behind-the-scenes glimpses into the process that brings it to life.
The Star :
You are an enthusiastic, creative, and self-motivated candidate ready to share your awesomeness with the world! Candidates should understand and enjoy social media, design, and marketing. You should be keyed in to what is happening in pop culture as well as important social movements. You should have a point of view on what it means to be empowered and ready to share ideas on how to elevate voices of this generation.
*The Must-haves: *
- * MUST include a link to an unlisted YouTube or Vimeo video showcasing.. (your portfolio) ON YOUR RESUME *
- 18 Years of age+
- Ability to work 6-10 hours/week for up to 12 months
- Passion and strong understanding of The Powerpuff Girls brand, emerging media, and youth culture
- Experience working as a team and ability to contribute and fulfill collaborative projects
- Extremely organized and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Candidate will need to meet important deadlines
- Ability to own and take responsibility of projects
- Professionalism: At times, candidate will be a representative of Cartoon Network and The Powerpuff Girls
Passion and familiarity with social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services