Turner Broadcasting HR Director in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
- Consult with executive level leadership to create, develop, and execute talent strategy across multiple departments.
- Act as strategic business consultant and partner with leaders to assess capability gaps against future needs of the organization.
- Act as performance coach to executive leaders.
- Use knowledge of organizational strategies and business priorities to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements.
- Share and explain client vision and strategies to colleagues to raise business acumen and engage partnership.
- Think broadly about direction and strategies at the highest levels of the business & how structures, capabilities and resources can be best aligned with overarching priorities.
- Anticipate need for potential changes to improve organizational performance.
- Direct, oversee, implement, and project manage key HR initiatives and programs within various business units.
- Consult with senior leaders and partner with Compensation to address competitive trends, organizational changes, and concerning total rewards to support retention.
- Consult with senior leaders regarding on-going and annual pay and reward programs and executive contract renewals.
- Partner with Recruiting to develop strategic recruiting initiatives to address organizational resource issues and changes.
- Ensure learning and development opportunities are relevant, client focused and actively drive talent management initiatives.
- Address and resolve senior level employee relations issues; oversee and conduct investigations in response to employee concerns; provide guidance to managers and employees on organizational issues and approaches.
Lead, manage and develop HRBP team to drive organizational effectiveness and operational excellence The Essentials
A minimum of 10 years HR or related experience to include responsibility for or exposure to organizational design and development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, and policy input or development.
- Organizational design and change management experience preferred.
- Managerial responsibility for staff.
- Prior experience working with and influencing senior executives or other senior organizational leaders.
- Experience in Broadcasting/Entertainment industry a plus.
- SPHR or PHR certification is a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience desired (degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources a plus).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services