Turner Broadcasting Manager Financial Analysis in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Manager Financial Analysis
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
The Day to Day:
This position in Corporate Segment Finance is responsible for Warner Media Corporate annual budget/ LRP and monthly forecasts ($160M+ operating/capital). This position serves as the business partner/financial advisor for achievement of financial goals preparing ad hoc analysis for management to make key business decisions supporting the Warner Media Corporate groups including HR, PR, Legal, Corporate Strategy, Finance and various other Corporate functions.
- Management and communication of the rebill process working directly with the other divisions.
- Metrics analysis, variance analysis, scorecards, headcount and executive reporting.
- 5+ years of relevant financial/ accounting analysis experience is required, including budgeting/forecasting and project-based financial analysis work.
- Candidate must exhibit strong initiative, executive presence and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Initiative to propose and implement process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
- Must be able to balance role of customer support with financial integrity.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Hyperion, Essbase, and PowerPoint skills are highly desired.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
_ Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. _
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services