Turner Broadcasting Product Manager - NBA Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Product Manager - NBA Digital
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
The Product Manager role is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional manager that will help lead the definition, launch, and evolution of mobile, tablet, desktop and connected device products for the NBA products and functionality including the NBA.com responsive website and the NBA app that lives on over 22 platforms. The Product Manager will oversee product requirements, management of developers, integration with operations and technology teams, sponsor relations, and overall delivery of products for NBA Digital.
The Product Manager will work with internal departments related to build, upkeep and tracking of the products, including the operations, development, creative, ad ops, research, marketing, PR and sales teams. The product manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of the entire product lifecycle for the NBA digital products. Manage the products and services throughout all stages of product development, including strategy and concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities.
- Collaborate closely with internal and matrixed departments, including but not limited to operations, technology, PMO, sponsorships, core video technology, sports data, quality assurance and marketing to determine operational product plans and product requirements, including feature upgrade plans, product sun-setting, product integration into content, sponsor integration, promotion programs, and development prioritization.
- Understanding customer expectations, maintaining competitive analysis and communicating consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- Manage relationships with third-party development partners as necessary, including the assured performance of Service Level Agreements, creation of development budgets, and feature/product release schedules.
- Minimum of three years of digital product management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience building, implementing and maintaining mobile and tablet apps for both iOS and Android
- An understanding of desktop and mobile operating systems, retail storefronts, analytics, and ad-serving mechanics
- Account management experience with internal and external resources
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Experience and track record of success working on large, web-based or app projects
- Experience with sports, media, or entertainment properties
- Experience working with shared service teams (e.g., marketing, advertising sales, research)
- Experience with video streaming products and technology
- An understanding of the social media landscape, platforms, and capabilities
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow yourcareer
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services