Turner Broadcasting Project Manager- Ad Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Project Manager- Ad Sales
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Ad Sales and Revenue/Decisions Systems Portfolio teams with various project management activities.
- Facilitate and document Project ACE and Financial approval.
- Manage the team financials in Clarity and make allocation adjustments when needed in a timely manner. o Run ACE burndown reports and adjust dates accordingly.
- Help with budgeting and variance reporting to accommodate Finance requests.
- Establish, communicate and coordinate plans for large project Go Lives.
- Create project presentations, dashboards and documentation for project reporting and senior management.
- Help remove impediments to the ability of teams to deliver product goals and deliverables for specific projects.
- Communicate with other groups (i.e. QA, DBAs, Infrastructure) as needed to ensure successful implementation.
- Maintain open and constant communication, including current project status, amongst internal team, integrated teams, and management.
- Help the leadership team on an as needed basis with various needs across the portfolios.
- Ability to identify a project need and \"pitch in\"
- Use effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to context switch while working on multiple projects at a time.
Manage and promote a positive working relationship with team members. The Essentials
At least 5 years project leadership/management experience with demonstrated success in delivering quality projects on time and at or under budget.
- Experience creating presentations and presenting to Senior Level Executives.
- Demonstrated success as a leader/mentor to teams and other project managers.
- Full software development life cycle experience and demonstrated success in developing and implementing contingency plans to ensure the success of projects.
- Experience with project management on an Agile Software Development Team.
- Experience with custom developed implementations.
- Participation in several software implementations through the complete project lifecycle.
- Ability to \"think out of the box\" and develop creative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to receive direction on multiple projects and from multiple managers.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Ability to identify project gaps and offer to help fill those needs.
- Very detailed oriented and highly organized.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Energetic, shows passion and is vested in the project. The Perks
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services