Turner Broadcasting Recruiting Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The recruiting team supports all the brands under the Turner umbrella. We get to touch brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, tcm, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports every day! We are a fast-paced team that is as passionate about recruiting as our hiring managers are about their brands.
*The Job *
We are building a new team! This new role on the recruiting team will be charged with the recruiting responsibility for temporary positions across the company and initiating pre-employment screening for all open positions. This is a fast-paced role that is 100% client focused. Hiring managers need to move quickly to get the best people. Match their sense of urgency. We need a team to be quick and efficient but always accurate.
*The Day-to-Day *
- Recruiting – Work with hiring managers to make candidate selections for assigned open temporary roles and handle the system administration of requisitions via BrassRing.
- Background Checks – Responsible for initiating, monitoring and completing preemployment screening for each candidate hired using HireRight. Partner with HR Business Partners to adjudicate including adverse communication. Proactively communicate with candidate and hiring managers to expedite the process.
General – Provides general recruiting support as time allows which may include support for other recruiters or events. The Requirements
Strong communication skills, verbal and written, are critical
- Previous experience in a professional work environment strongly encouraged.
- Previous customer service, recruitment, human resources or related experience preferred
- Quick learning skills are essential
- Familiarity with HR tools and technology such as applicant tracking systems a plus
Familiarity with background check administration/adjudication a plus The Perks
A great, fun and inclusive team who loves what they do
- Leaders who create an environment for ideas and autonomy – we let you do you
- Great Turner benefits like an unbelievable 401k, wellness support, paid time off to volunteer, in-house learning and development, company events like FitNation and Turner Volunteer Day
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, o r protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services