Turner Broadcasting Senior Analyst, Audience Acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Senior Analyst, Audience Acquisition
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
*What part will you play? *
The Audience Acquisition Sr. Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager of Audience Acquisition on the Audience Development team at CNN Digital. As a member of the Audience Acquisition team, you will support audience growth and engagement strategy for CNN Digital, exploring how to reach more users, retain new users and turn casual visitors into frequent visitors. This role is primarily responsible for creating, optimizing and scaling acquisition campaigns in our paid and organic acquisition channels. He/She will also collaborate with agency resources to drive results, working closely with creative, product and editorial teams to identify value propositions and key messages. Our ideal candidate has a passion for innovating and continuously seeking to improve all aspects of acquisition and the conversion funnel. He/She is a team player and has a desire to grow within their role, proactively taking on new opportunities and testing new channels
*What will you be doing? *
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Audience Acquisition to develop campaign strategies and collaborate with various cross-functional teams to meet audience growth goals.
- Manage testing and optimization across the entire conversion funnel, suggesting new user acquisition platforms, channels and partners for growth.
- Translate data into actionable learnings and optimization recommendations to maximize ROI.
- Track the ROI of acquisition campaigns based on the understanding of lifetime value of a user/subscriber.
- Create and maintain regular tracking and reporting, providing insights on campaign performance and communicating with broader team.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with agencies to scale acquisition efforts and drive down acquisition costs.
- Work closely with internal design teams and external partners to develop new creative and messaging.
- Conduct A/B testing to understand what type of creative and messaging performs best for each target audience.
- Partner with Web and App Product/Development teams to implement audience tracking updates, changes, etc.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelors and/or advanced degree in a field such as marketing, economics, mathematics, or computer science, or a combination of relevant education and experience; 5+ years of experience in a high-growth, digital-first audience engagement role, preferably with an audience development, user acquisition, digital marketing or digital analytics background.
- Proven track record of successfully running lead generation or app acquisition campaigns using Facebook Ads, Google UAC, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Proficiency with tools commonly found in the digital analytics and mobile attribution stack (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Kochava, AppsFlyer, etc.). Experience with Mailchimp or other major ESPs is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and marketing campaign performance.
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and an ability to operate both in a strategic and detail-oriented capacity.
- Independently-motivated, proactive team player who is hungry to learn and make an impact on the organization and its performance
- Comfortable presenting complex presentations to client stakeholders, while making the information easy to digest.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
*But wait, there’s more! *
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS Tu
rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services