Turner Broadcasting Senior Product Designer - CNN Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title:
Senior Product Designer - CNN Digital
Time Warner Division:
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The CNN Digital Product Design team is changing the way journalists tell stories, connecting hundreds of millions of people to the news and information they care about most across the entire ecosystem of consumers’ digital devices.
As a member of the Product Design team, you’ll drive design from early-stage feature discovery through conceptual design, usability testing, final delivery, and launch. You’ll work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with Product Management, Engineering, Editorial, and Research teams to create intuitive, feature-rich experiences for our audiences.
Comfort with an agile, sprint-based workflow and a relentless focus on working with product teams to develop use-cases and high-level requirements will be required.
- Utilize user-centered research, discovery and design methodologies to define and visualize product-related hypotheses and recommendations
- Facilitate workshops, elicit ideas, build a shared understanding, and reinforce the development of use cases and high-level requirements
- Create storyboards, user flows, and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and thoroughly communicate detailed user behaviors
- Conduct light usability research and synthesize feedback into iterative design enhancements
- Analyze user interface problems and prototype design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Work within and contribute to a component-based visual design system, delivering meticulous, high-fidelity design deliverables to development teams
- 7+ years experience as a user-experience designer in an Agile-driven product environment
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual and UX design solutions to real-world business cases
- Experience with the successful delivery of large-scale consumer-facing products on multiple platforms (Mobile, web, Desktop, iOS, Android, TV, etc.)
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to breakdown complex problems and clearly communicate with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work pro-actively and efficiently in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in a variety of digital product design/prototyping tools, including Sketch, InVision, and Abstract
- Motion design skills are a huge plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow yourcareer
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services