Turner Broadcasting Digital Marketing & Social Community Lead in Copenhagen, Denmark
Posting Job Title:
Digital Marketing & Social Community Lead
Denmark - Copenhagen
Posting Job Description:
Turner has just launched Toonix– a kids’ subscription base streaming service within the Nordic region, and this is an opportunity for social media community manager and marketing expert to take the lead and drive our Toonix product!
Reporting to the Customer Acquisition and Retention Manager, you will lead efforts around content creation, customer communication and engagement across our digital touchpoints, working collaboratively with the CRM Manager and other stakeholders to deliver the strongest digital marketing solutions possible. You will work with Programming to prioritise and coordinate all content publishing activity and work with creative teams, agencies or freelancers to localise content where relevant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the rest of the organization and a range of external agencies to help define and execute the over-arching digital strategy for the service, mainly spanning across Web, YouTube and social
- Work alongside the Brand, Customer Acquisition, PR, Digital, Content and Creative teams to build consistent campaigns and touchpoints across all channels
- Work with the Digital team to manage Toonix’s marketing landing page/website and help shape its evolution to optimize for conversion of interested prospects into trialists from a content and design perspective
- Develop and execute a social strategy for the service with the goal of finding and converting potential subscribers and engaging existing users to increase loyalty
- Set up accounts, create and manage the content plans for Facebook and Instagram
- Grow highly engaged social communities and fans around the service, its content and its brand
- Work alongside the comms team to identify, and execute initiatives with, social influencers and content creators in the different markets
- Managing customer service on app store and our Social media platforms
- Produce analytics and insights on the performance of each digital / social media campaign and feed into the overall analytics that research team pull together
- Ensure all digital marketing initiatives are tailored to each market including working with local agency/freelancers to ensure everything is in local language and relevant
- Set up processes and systems including coordinating source content, clipping, uploading and storing assets
- Managing content for Toonix newsletters and setting them up on a weekly basis for each market
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable track record in growing audiences and driving engagement across digital platforms ideally within a media/SVOD environment
- Full understanding of targeting and boosting strategies within digital environments
- Proficiency social media tracking tools
- Demonstration of creativity
- Excellent communication skills across all tiers of a business & within a consumer context
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Fluent in English, Danish and ideally also Swedish
Working from our office in Copenhagen , you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services