Turner Broadcasting Digital Operations Specialist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posting Job Title:
Digital Operations Specialist
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Posting Job Description:
As Digital Operations Specialist you will support ad sales for all digital sales related matters, on assigned networks and processes. You will work closely with the Sales, Editorial Programming, Strategic Planning, and Creative Service teams. You will focus on supporting daily promos and managing all sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video/display advertising for CNN International, CNNMoney.com, CNN Arabic, CNN Espanol and CNN mobile sites to help maximize revenue.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with ad serving technologies and be familiar with mobile and video advertising. They should also have experience with performance campaign tactics and have strong organizational skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Booking & managing campaign performance and distribution of weekly performance report to CNN Digital sales staff. Handling screen-grabs for sales/clients at the beginning of ad campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizing campaigns and preparing post ad-campaign reports.
- Creative submission and testing, ensuring that the creatives meet CNN’s technical specs.
- Campaign co-ordination between sales, agency, and 3rd party production/ad serving vendors.
- Ensuring campaign billing, rep commissions and vendor payment is correct and co-ordinating with finance department for process and amendments where required.
- Troubleshooting issues: All banner creative, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and implementation.
- Communicating with sales, programming, strategy and creative services departments daily to ensure a smooth operation for the network.
- Participating in work projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Some previous experience with ad serving technologies (Google Ad Manager/ DFP, FreeWheel, Operative One, ShareThrough and Celtra) and some experience in using Yieldex and MOAT is a definite plus
- Familiarity with mobile, video advertising and behavioural targeting
- Experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
- Experience with performance campaign tactics
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, familiarity with pivot tables, charting and producing custom reports. Advanced excel skills is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
- Knowledge of web page composition and analytical tools
Working from our office in Dubai, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services