Turner Broadcasting Associate Branded Content Producer in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
Associate Branded Content Producer
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner and is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the worldby Fast Company.
Reporting to the International Commercial Director, you will be responsible for supporting the Branded Content Producer in creating digital video content, in collaboration with brands.
The Associate Producer is responsible for supporting producers from pre-production through post, scheduling and hiring production crew for shoots, handling internal department paperwork, and generally supporting the department. The AP will also coordinate across departments to ensure deliverables and materials are being managed properly.
What you’ll be doing
- Organising and tracking projects in pre and post-sale
- Taking detailed notes in writers’ rooms, production meetings, and edit rooms
- Maintaining department wide documents
- Scheduling department and cross-department meetings
- Supporting Producers through all aspects of production
- Track and manage Deliverables
Liaise between departments to manage video assets What we’re looking for
A passion for sports and football as you will be producing football content daily
- Brand focused and commercially savvy
- Ability to communication ideas effectively
- Familiarity with all forms of visual storytelling – digital and linear
- Knowledge of digital post production process, including Adobe and Apple software
Ideally previous experience using Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop and PowerPoint What’s on offer
An entrepreneurial, laid back environment
A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events to bring us together
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services