Turner Broadcasting Collections Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
Time Warner Division:
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
As Collections Analyst you will work within the EMEA OTC team, which forms part of the global Accounting Business Services group. Your main responsibility will be the collection of outstanding debt for CNN International, EMEA & APAC advertising sales ledgers, ensuring customers adhere to their agreed payment terms. The role provides a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers, by effective management of customer accounts and invoice disputes and prompt escalation of issues within agreed SLAs.
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience within a global collections environment and have a strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction. Excellent customer service skills are also essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with various initiatives on process and system improvements required to effectively manage CNN collections.
- Achieving DSO reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt for the designated regions/ledgers, within agreed payment terms.
- Working closely with Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business.
- Effectively managing both automated and manual collection function, including Dunning letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents.
- Performing regular ledger reviews with sales and recommend action required for delinquent clients.
- Providing clients with invoices, statements and reconciliation as needed.
- Effectively managing account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers, to ensure disputes are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- As per collection strategies defined, escalating debt and recommendations for account blocks where appropriate.
- Identifying bad debt and preparation of documentation as appropriate.
- Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes.
- Providing customers with Residence certificates as required.
- Assisting cash application team with applying funds to customer accounts as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Some relevant experience within a global collections environment.
- Intermediate Excel and Word.
- Strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction.
Excellent customer service skills. Desirable Criteria:
Additional European or Asian language skills.
- Experience working in global Adsales collections.
- Experience working with an automated collections software tool such as GetPaid, Ero57 etc.
- ICM qualification. What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services