Turner Broadcasting Content Operations Placement in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
Content Operations Placement
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as new venture Toonix, available as a standalone offering as well as in partnership with HBO Nordic.
During this placement, you will be supporting a fast-paced team to deliver a variety of Operational activities whilst developing your own skills. You will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your department and build your knowledge in order to pursue a career in Operations within the media industry.
What part you will play:
- Support the delivery of content to Turner for onward distribution, working with the operational teams to ensure content is delivered to deadline and with all expected support materials
- Work with the Syndication team on delivery of content to Turner clients
- Support the Content Delivery team to deliver content to our affiliates across linear and VOD Track and log on air incidents for review with Service Delivery Director.Assist the team with raising purchase orders, invoicing and reporting
What do we require from you:
- A passion for Broadcasting and Media (particularly in TV/VOD) with a desire to develop a career in TV Operations
- Ideally database experience – e.g. data entry, management etc.
- Knowledge of current and upcoming industry technologies, practices and competitors
To be considered for this placement, you will need to submit your CV and answers to the below questions. Please upload your answers to the questions in the cover letter section. +
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and the application process.
Follow us on Facebookhereto find out more about our company culture!
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services