Turner Broadcasting Integrated Strategist in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner and is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the worldby Fast Company.
Reporting to both the Director, Branded Content Services and the International Commercial Director, you will be a key member of the Media Sales and Marketing team. Primarily, you will be responsible for developing, communicating and executing marketing strategies, and supporting sold campaigns from inception to execution. You will collaborate with various departments across Bleacher Report to deliver best in market integrated programs.
You don’t need to be an avid sports/ football fan to succeed in this role. You need to be a creative, with a strategic mindset about creating moments that matter .
What you’ll be doing
- Ideation and strategic proposal writing: Develop high impact content marketing campaigns for advertisers across digital, mobile, social, influencer and event/experiential platforms. Execute and maintain sold media programs, including but not limited to client communication, project management, and digital optimization
- Project management includes managing all timelines, budgets, client expectations/KPIs (in partnership with sales), engaging and overseeing tactics across multiple departments and outside vendors
- Support the larger strategy team, including development of sales opportunities, industry partnerships, trends
- Develop and communicate learnings and ideas to sales and marketing teams
- Support and develop signature B/R Football programs, including developing and executing revenue-driving sponsorships to support them
What we’re looking for
- Strong marketing/proposal writing skills, including clear and concise oral and written communication and ability to strategically develop ideas
- Strong knowledge of current digital, social, and mobile advertising platforms and ability to implement into everyday work
- Ability to execute and manage multi-platform marketing programs on behalf of advertisers
- Hands-on experience with digital platforms and web technologies preferred
What’s on offer
An entrepreneurial, laid back environment
A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events to bring us together
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services