Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
As Sales Assistant for CNN International Commercial, you will be responsible for overseeing the booking of TV and online advertising deals and managing the administrative process around this. You will also ensure the smooth running of ad sales campaigns and provide support to the Sales Planners and Managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the booking of TV and online advertising deals with the traffic team, preparing confirmation and post campaign reports
- Sending out billing/payment emails, managing prospect and status sheets as well as campaign history sheets
- Chasing copy and liaising with clients and/or agencies to ensure timely copy receipt, checking invoices and contracts
- Ensuring smooth running of all Ad Sales campaigns (keeping them on-target, with timely delivery of all campaign components)
Coordinating weekly team meetings, responding to general client/agency enquiries and general administrative duties What we’re looking for:
Excellent administrative and numerical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain client relationships
- A team player
- Knowledge of Russian is a plus, as is prior industry knowledge
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services