Turner Broadcasting Dubbing & Materials Manager - 6 month FTC in Madrid, Spain
Posting Job Title:
Dubbing & Materials Manager - 6 month FTC
Time Warner Division:
Spain - Madrid
Posting Job Description:
As Dubbing and Materials Manager, you will be responsible for everything related to the material traffic and dubbing management for all content offered by the linear kids channels and non-linear services in Spain and Portugal.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 6 month position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaise daily with the Central Team in London, Mediaset, distributors and production companies, dubbing studios and technical suppliers, to assure the materials are ready on time in good conditions for broadcast
- Ensure that all the materials are ingested properly for VOD services
- Coordinate the Spanish dubbings, and approve castings, scripts and screeners
- Ensure consistency across regions (Portugal and Spain) working closely and managing the Material Dubbing Coordinator for Portugal
- Managing the materials and local dubbing budgets and raise PO’s and receipts
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with materials management and dubbing
- Management experience
- Very organized person with ability to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to build effective relationships with third parties
- Fluent English (Portuguese would be a plus)
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including meal vouchers and entry into the company’s bonus scheme.You’ll have 22 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from 40 additional hours leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services