Turner Broadcasting Counsel in Miami, Florida
Posting Job Title:
Time Warner Division:
United States - Florida - Miami
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
- Responsibilities include providing legal counsel with regard to privacy and information security compliance, related contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units in global media company
Areas supported include privacy, information security, technology and general corporate activity What do we require from you?
Four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in house experience; privacy and technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in online privacy and information security areas preferred Experience with advising product, data and technology teams on privacy matters related to digital and data products, interest-based advertising, analytics and digital advertising technology, international privacy and cross border transfer issues
- Excellent academic credentials and references, solid drafting and negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure and juggle effectively competing priorities, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, client groups, opposing counsel and regulators
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services