Turner Broadcasting Presentation Coordinator in Munich, Germany
Posting Job Title:
Germany - Munich
Posting Job Description:
Based within our Munich office we are currently looking to recruit a Presentation Coordinator to join our Kids Programming Department. The main purpose of this role is to work alongside the Senior Presentation Coordinator to help build and deliver accurate transmission schedules as well as coordinate plans and the delivery of promotional campaigns for all Kids channels across the CEE region.
The ideal candidate will have passion for TV and knowledge of kids channels and content, ideally have previous scheduling experience, a can do attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines with a fluster-free demeaner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create accurate daily transmission schedules, using a broadcast scheduling system to insert secondary events (promotions, sponsorship, graphics) and download commercial files into the TX schedule, timing out with forensic attention to detail.
- Assist the Senior Coordinator with the promotional campaign briefings and media plans, and schedule promotional campaigns according in line with these.
- Work closely with research to monitor ratings across the region and ensure that promotion campaigns are hitting their daily and weekly targets.
- Support the Senior Coordinator in keeping team documents up to date on a weekly basis.
- Assist with ad hoc requests such as, but not limited to: system testing, organizing screeners, compilations, pulling lists together and running reports from the scheduling systems.
- Provide cover for other members of the Kids Presentation team when on sick leave or holiday.
- Have the ability to work to daily deadlines under pressure within a fast pace environment.
What we’re looking for:
*Attitude: * Team player who is motivated, with a can-do attitude and is passionate about TV content.
*Attributes: * Organised. Enjoys attention to detail and is thorough when completing tasks – even when under pressure. Solid communication skills. Knowledge of kids content. Good Knowledge of CEE TV Market and audience Habits is a plus.
*Technical Skills * : IT literate and quick to pick up new systems and processes.
*Experience: * Minimum of 1 year using scheduling systems is essential - within Vision or What’s On would be advantageous – previous work experience in programming
*Language: * English is essential, Dutch or an Eastern European language is a plus
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including restaurant vouchers, childcare subsidies and entry into the company’s pension and bonus schemes.You’ll have 30 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 40 hours for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services