Turner Broadcasting Account Coordinator, Digital in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Account Coordinator, Digital
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim, and Cartoon Network. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance.
What will you be doing?
Ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
- Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment.
- Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed.
Campaign Stewardship and Analysis:
- The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management.
- Observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery.
- Communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
Order Generation and Maintenance:
- Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers.
- Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system. Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems. What do we require from you?
1 - 3 years experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities - Knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Passionate about social media
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Professional, polite, respectful and able to play well with other
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate \"big ideas\"
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Keynote preferred
- Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore Media Metrix, and Salesforce.com a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services