Turner Broadcasting Account Coordinator in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
About Turner / Our Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in TV and digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's advertising systems and processes, the role will help operationalize and streamline all aspects of our media campaigns (tv OR digital). To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain an orderly book of business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The coordinator is the post-sale support for the Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance. Responsibilities of this role include: ensuring all campaigns are properly booked, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Client Service: Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's business from proposal to payment. Provide constant communication to the agency contacts and account pods, ensuring nuances are met.
- Campaign Stewardship and Analysis: The position will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of campaigns. They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery. They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage clients' expectations.
- Order Generation and Maintenance: Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account service team regarding our in-house order management systems. Coordinate any changes to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
- Invoicing: Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system. Work with clients to resolve any discrepancies.
What do we require from you?
- Previous 2018 Turner Ad Sales Summer intern
- Previous success in 2018 Turner Ad Sales Summer Internship
- Bachelor's Degree preferred + relevant work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook). But wait, there’s more!
Along with the basics – paid holidays, health insurance and a 401(k), Turner provides our employees with programs and initiatives that support their lives outside of work, helping them achieve the ideal work/life balance to channel their passion and skills. Turner’s Total Rewards initiatives include compensation packages, benefit programs and unique offerings.
- 100 Best Adoptive-Friendly Workplaces/Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption 2007 - 2016
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers/Working Mother Magazine 2004 - 2016
- Best Places to work for LGBT Equality/Human Rights Campaign 2008 – 2016
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services