Turner Broadcasting Advanced TV Sales Solutions Engineer in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Advanced TV Sales Solutions Engineer
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description: The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, isbest known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today,Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
This role is part of Turner Ignite and willreport to the VP, Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions.The Manager Solution Engineer is tasked with ensuring adoption of Ignite products through evangelism, best practices and product expertise. The role will work hand in hand with the Ignite Solution Sales team, Ignite Product Development, Research, and Data Science teams.
What will you be doing?
This role is part of Turner Ignite and will report to the Sr. Director Solutions Engineer, Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions. The Manager Solution Engineer is tasked with ensuring adoption of Ignite products through evangelism, best practices and product expertise.These products typically leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner’s assets across linear and digital.The role will work hand in hand with the Ignite Solution Sales team, Ignite Product Development, Research, and Data Science teams.
- Expert on the end-to-end Ignite product suite, capabilities and client offerings
- Design, develop and document best practices for current products to improve efficiency and ensure client success
- Establish and evolve business rules for “out of the box” client engagements
- Keep pulse on the market to understand how our implemented best practices and business rules work for clients
- Bridge the gap between product capabilities and product adoption within Turner and across the marketplace
- Work with Product Development to determine what best practices and business rules should turn into product enhancements and features
- Consult with Ignite Sales and clients to understand needs and develop custom solutions
What do we require from you?
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with senior level internal and external executives
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly creative thinker with proven record of success
- Strong communicator who can work cross functionally with various internal and external teams to execute complex processes
- Ability to take extremely complex solutions and make them simple and easy to explain
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology
Proven leader who can successful manage cross functional and cross divisional teams Knowledge Base
Strong knowledge of linear and digital advertising
Strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies across all media types
- Strong knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking etc.)
- Strong knowledge of audience data management platforms (ex: DLX, Blue Kai, Krux,Exelate, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of advanced data sets in the linear media space (ex: Nielsen Catalina, Nielsen Buyer Insights, Rentrak, TRA, Vizio, Alphonso, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of advertiser side data solutions (ex: Homescan, Scantrack, IRI, NPD, JD Power, Rentrak, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data integration techniques and processes - Solid understanding of media planning (Ex: Reach and frequency concepts)
- Strong knowledge of programmatic solutions and technology providers in market for linear
Strong understanding of Audience Targeting / Data drive linear offerings in market Experience
Experience: 5+ years’ experienceas a product or program managerwithin digital and/or linear advertising technology or media companyBut wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services