Turner Broadcasting Analyst, Product Development, Advanced Advertising in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Analyst, Product Development, Advanced Advertising
Time Warner Division:
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, isbest known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today,Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
This role is part of Turner Ignite, on the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions team. AIPS is focused on creating a better consumer experience and a more effective advertising medium for clients and agencies by leveraging data, technology and analytics. The Analyst of Product Development is tasked with supporting aspects of the product development lifecycle of Ignite products. The role will work closely with Managers and Directors of Product Development, reporting directly into a Product Manager. The Analyst will support specific products within the suite of Ignite products.
As Analyst, you will assist with the development and management of roadmaps geared towards integrating minimum viable products with our enterprise grade internal systems. You will play a critical role in supporting operational and technical improvements to our advanced advertising offerings. You will also build relationships across the organization and facilitate communication and collaboration with Ad Sales, Operations, Data Science, Technology, Product Marketing and AT&T Advertising & Analytics.
What will you be doing?
- Assist and manage system roadmaps to enable teams to successfully activate data driven ad campaigns; from pre-sale and execution to optimization and measurement.
- Assist in feature/functional development covering all phases of development
- Understand user stories and help define product requirements
- Maintain detailed project plans with multiple tracks
- Identify and communicate potential project risks, dependencies, milestones, and contingency plans
- Document business use cases and relevant data points necessary to support use cases
- Provide internal communication regarding product issues and release notes
What do we require from you?
- 1-2 years of experience of product management in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with data-driven solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Base knowledge of data integration techniques and processes
- Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions
- Experience managing product requirements, release deliverables and project management documentation in JIRA, Confluence, and Sharepoint
- Exceptional work-planning, pacing and organizational skills
- Supreme attention to detail with an ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features, and a can-do attitude to match
- Ability to operate independently as well as collaborating in a team structure
Experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities A few other things we’d prefer to see
Experience working on Product within a tech startup
- Experience building large scale platforms
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services