Turner Broadcasting Analyst, Social Discovery in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Analyst, Social Discovery
Time Warner Division:
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
Analyst, Social Discovery-Bleacher Report
Turner is looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as Social Discovery Analyst.
Launchpad is a wholly owned social agency within Ad Sales that handles advertiser campaigns across all
of Turner (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Team Coco, etc.). Working with our Social team, the
Analyst will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to Turner premium social handles, and data to
find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on the right social platform
and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
What part will you play?
- Be a member of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales
- Implement and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content for Bleacher Report
The ideal candidate has experience running paid social media campaigns, or YouTube TrueView, or programmatic buying experience What will you be doing?
Execute social media campaigns for Bleacher Report, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Support campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
- Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists
- Support the Bleacher Report team on various projects including social and competitive research, benchmarking, etc.
Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs What do we require from you?
Experience: 1 year paid media working experience
- Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Knowledge of programmatic buying landscape is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team
- A passion for social media and sports Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services