Turner Broadcasting Digital Sales Planner in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Digital Sales Planner
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story Turner is a division of WarnerMedia, along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/ See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manages the pre-sales process of automated guaranteed campaigns, including pre-, mid- and post-flight.
- Development and maintain reporting and store fronts within platforms (dashboards and report templates).
- Strong understanding of ad platforms, PMP (DSP / SSP) and PMP.
- Serve as the day to day client contact for all digital media plan submissions, plan revisions, and optimizations.
- Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls (if materially valuable to closing the sale).
- Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
- Work with Inventory and Rev Ops team to monitor and manage pacing and bid performance to achieve campaign KPIs for non-guaranteed orders.
- Request, receive and process creative assets to send to QA and Ad Ops.
- Support sales teams in setup and execution of programmatic campaigns.
- Work with Rev Ops to ensure setup of private marketplace deals (deal IDs) is complete.
- Execute updates to price floors and targeting exchange marketplace.
- Maintenance of integrations between programmatic platforms/sales, order management, and ad serving systems.
- Coordinate with revenue and inventory management teams on reporting initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital sales planning, previous programmatic experience preferred.
- Experience with Google AdX, Rubicon, Index, or other publisher-side programmatic platforms.
- Familiarity with buy-side programmatic tools (DSPs).
- Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
2018 Best Company for Dads
An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services