Turner Broadcasting Director, Campaign Management & Operations in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Director, Campaign Management & Operations
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network, to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and TruTV, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear. The ad operations team provides services to our clients and ad sales through campaign management, delivery management, performance optimizations, creative troubleshooting, campaign scheduling, and programmatic channel management.
Turner is recruiting a head of campaign management and operations. This person will be responsible for providing leadership to the ad operations team, strengthening our campaign management focus and capabilities including streamlining processes and programs to maximize productivity and ensure flawless execution, optimizing successful digital campaigns to exceed our client goals, and collaborating with key stakeholders to further drive efficiency and effectiveness in line with our ad sales initiatives. The new hire will report to the VP, Ad Operations based in NY.
- Provides leadership to a team of campaign and operations specialists ensuring flawless ad execution across digital media properties.
- Instills values and behaviors within the team to foster problem-solving, engagement, proactivity, collaboration, and accuracy.
- Manages workflow while leading improvement initiatives to streamline processes.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful launch and delivery of all digital media for our advertisers, ensuring revenue commitments are met and client service expectations are exceeded, securing incremental business.
- Ensures all digital campaigns are measured and optimized against client performance goals.
- Develops processes & technical solutions to report upon client performance.
- Augment processes, documentation, and training programs that are focused on campaign launches, midflight optimizations, and troubleshooting.
- Resolves any escalated campaign management issues.
- Plays a leadership role in working with internal stakeholders throughout the organization. Must be able to effectively partner and collaborate with other business divisions.
- Provides leadership in assessing, developing, and implementing both long-term and short-term initiatives that impact Turner's ability to activate and successfully support advertising products and services.
- Ensures recruiting, onboarding and ongoing training programs across digital fulfillment and optimization is of the highest caliber.
- Must be able to provide thought-leadership in areas around technology and optimal use of wide ranging technology solutions around video, display, attribution, ad verification and viewability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of related and progressive experience in digital operations, account service, and campaign management
- Programmatic experience required
- Incredible focus and attention to detail; exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills
- Working knowledge of campaign reporting, inventory forecasting, & data visualization
- Ability to scale, train, define, & change manage new processes & solutions across teams
- Excellent communication skills and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of ensuring client success in fulfillment and optimization.
- 5+ years of team management experience preferred
- Process minded, focused on documentation, communication, and training.
- Communicates effectively with employees and partners across all levels.
- Technology experience in digital operations business; thorough understanding of digital workflow and systems.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers and anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
WarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services