Turner Broadcasting Inventory & Insights Analyst in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Inventory & Insights Analyst
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, isbest known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today,Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
As a Digital Revenue Insights Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner's digital revenue forecast and sales pacing. In this position, you will focus specifically on revenue reporting across Turner's verticals, inclusive of News, Entertainment and Emerging Consumers. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner's digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, marketplace, and pricing & inventory consumption. Lastly, you will help identify & implement new monetization reports, strategies and potential opportunities across Turner Digital. This role is based in New York and reports to Sr. Manager, Digital Revenue Insights.
What will you be doing?
- Provide data insights and revenue analysis to drive monthly forecast and budget decisions.
- Apply quantitative techniques to drive yield optimization, increase operational efficiencies and unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Develop quantitative analyses, ad hoc reporting and revenue models to support pricing and yield decision making. Manage and manipulate complex data sets to accurately report on and forecast revenue and inventory.
- Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to internal senior level stakeholders.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly financial pacing and marketplace updates to internal teams
- Stay current with digital landscape and technologies and help develop reporting and analytics tools.
What do we require from you?
- 1+ years of experience in finance, consulting, pricing, digital publishing, ad tech or sales analytics
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, Macros etc.)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and presentation design
- Experience building financial models
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Understanding of digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel
- Ability to synthesize large data sets, create, model and develop meaningful insights
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
- Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services