Turner Broadcasting Marketing Manager - CNN in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Marketing Manager - CNN
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
This is our CNN story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook .
We are looking for our next dynamic Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the coordination of marketing events across the platforms of CNN Worldwide, including the television brands and digital properties.
The D aily
- Manages the daily activities of marketing staff or assigned marketing team to achieve specific marketing goals.
- Manages and guides marketing personnel.
- Develops, implements and monitors assigned marketing programs.
- Requests research on campaign effectiveness, tracks and reports results to management.
- Collaborates with marketing, programming, production, research, sales and creative departments to ensure that marketing activities are well coordinated with other operational and selling initiatives.
- Translates approved marketing objectives into work plans and procedures.
- Enforces applicable policies and may recommend adjustments.
- Negotiates to gain cooperation and for resources that directly affect unit's performance.
- Must present high style and design sensibilities and a willingness to support all elements of events - large and small - to deliver success.
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing and/or Advertising environment with a focus on event planning.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a communications related field/MBA preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel, work weekends and evenings as required for events.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services