Turner Broadcasting Sales Planner, Turner Sports in New York, New York
Posting Job Title:
Sales Planner, Turner Sports
United States - New York - New York
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
- Daily monitoring of Turner Sports Account Executive's on-air schedules
- Preparation of all post analysis Resolution of contract discrepancies
- Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies
- Organize research and competitive information for AE
- Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions
Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI The Essentials
Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services