Turner Broadcasting Creative Manager in Shanghai, China
Posting Job Title:
China - Shanghai
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in! What part will you play?
Help all heads of departments and licenseesdrive growth in category businesses, mainly Hardlines/FMCG and Marketing
What will you be doing?
- Approval work, reply all licensees submission in 3 working days
- Orientation, creative and brand training for new licensees
- Prepare product concepts based on sales, content and marketing teams brief and request.
- Monitor key licensees progress by have a creative meeting with all key licensees (5) bi monthly.
- Prepare trend boards, mood boards every 3 months for key categories
- Build brand consistency across consumer products, publishing, digital, locational base entertainment, marketing/promotion campaigns.
- To help with the Licensing, Marketing and Creative team create pitch deck, seasonal and/or thematic style guides and creative assets (trend boards, product inspirations, other tools) in a timely basis to keep the brand consistent and fresh across varied markets.
- Ensure product line meet the needs of the Chinese consumers
- Merchandise product line to generate retail excitement and Marketing
- Anticipate the future – look for and understand changing consumer trends
What do we require from you?
- Dipolma/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Product Design, Graphics, or similar skills
- Minimum 5 years of brand licensing, product design/development, retail and proven Brand development experience.
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign Mac Skills; Microsoft Office as a basic. 3d max, Maya, comics skills will be add on advantages.
- Strong graphic and product design skills with demonstrated expertise in the field of character licensing, entertainment brands or consumer products.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
Good command of English and Mandarin, excellent communication and presentation skill. But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
- Work for the BEST! Turner has been the recipient of HR Asia as one of the best companies to work for in Asia 2018; Hong Kong workplace awards: Caring Company Award 2017-2018 and Manpower Development Award 2017-2018
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A WarnerMedia Company
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services