Turner Broadcasting Digital Content Coordinator in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title:
Digital Content Coordinator
Singapore - Singapore
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
The Digital Content Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing content assets on all digital properties across APAC, including web, mobile and apps. They will support the Digital Content Manager with the creation and curation of content to drive deeper engagement with our fans.
Most of the content will be video. The co-ordinator will need to manage the assets also the ingestion and uploading of assets into relevant systems such as the CMS.
They will manage regular reporting across digital properties include web, mobile and apps.
They will manage the operational processes and tasks required.
What will you be doing?
- Work under the direction of the Digital Content Manager to execute on content and audience strategies for all digital platforms.
- Manage the CMS and all tasks around the curation and ingesting of content including programming, displaying & promoting content.
- Be a point of liaison with internal and external partners to create unique and engaging digital content. There will also be some hands on content production.
- Work closely with colleagues in the content programming team, marketing, sales etc.
- Deliver reporting and insights across all platforms back to the commercial and content teams
- Work closely with Marketing team to align and maximize promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Support the Digital Content Manager in all aspects of managing the digital platforms including web, apps & mobile.
Other admin tasks as required, such as reporting for finance, to ensure smooth operation of digital properties. What do we require from you?
Demonstrated experience and skill in the use of CMS
- Demonstrated experience working with site analytics tools and 3rdparty audience systems
- Experience with Photoshop
- Good understanding of SEO
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good time management and task prioritisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- English language required, other Asian languages beneficial
- Experience in APAC markets and/or the Kids sector is beneficial
A can do, positive attitude But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
- Work for the BEST! Turner has been the recipient of HR Asia as one of the best companies to work for in Asia 2018; Hong Kong workplace awards: Caring Company Award 2017-2018 and Manpower Development Award 2017-2018
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A WarnerMedia Company
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services