Turner Broadcasting Digital Insights Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title:
Digital Insights Manager
Singapore - Singapore
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
Reporting to the Research Director, this role takes the lead on digital research support and insight to the Content, Ad Sales, Marketing/PR, Creative Services, Distribution and CNE departments for the Kids and Entertainment networks in the Asia Pacific region. This includes the analysis and reporting of all Turner & partner digital platforms across paid, owned and earned media. The position takes ownership of the reporting and generating insights for key stakeholders across all digital platforms
What will you be doing?
Prepare regular insight reports across all digital platforms for the key stakeholders and senior management within the relevant SEAP and APAC markets.
Use Facebook, YouTube, Adobe + 3rd party data sources to access & extract data
- Leverage inhouse Business Intelligence tools (eg Tableau, Looker) to create dashboards
- Synthesise data and generate user behaviour insights across platforms
Data analysis 30%
Undertake ad-hoc analysis and deliver insights to the Content, Ad Sales, Marketing/PR, Creative Services, Distribution and CNE departments for the Kids and Entertainment networks.
Accessing appropriate data sources to answer questions posed by all areas of the business as pertains to digital performance
- Work in partnership with TV analysts to generate cross platform usage analysis and deliver cohesive analysis to stakeholders
Data insight initiatives 25%
Support the Research Director with data related initiatives
Partner with Business Intelligence team to establish data & reporting priorities during the roll out of BI reporting platform
- Work with 3rd party partners to secure performance reporting & integrate to existing user behaviour analysis
- Source and work with new data partners to bring new insights to the business
Internal stakeholder management 15%
Work with internal stakeholders to onboard and report on new initiatives
Work closely with the digital team to understand their priorities & map out insights plan to support their changing requirements
- Support all areas of the business with BI tool dashboarding
Train and educate other teams on best practices to ensure smooth reporting capabilities What do we require from you?
Experience in a media agency / consultancy, research agency or media company 4-5 years
- Experience in working with digital data 3+ years
- Experience in with digital measurement systems (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, Nielsen Online Ratings, comScore, iTunes Connect, Flurry, YouTube)..
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, media, business statistics or related disciplines
Familiarity with social marketing campaign analytics But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
- Work for the BEST! Turner has been the recipient of HR Asia as one of the best companies to work for in Asia 2018; Hong Kong workplace awards: Caring Company Award 2017-2018 and Manpower Development Award 2017-2018
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A WarnerMedia Company
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services