Turner Broadcasting Digital Producer in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title:
Time Warner Division:
Singapore - Singapore
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges,we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
The Digital Team in APAC are responsible for driving audience reach and engagement across digital properties for Cartoon Network, Boomerang and other Turner brands as required. The Digital Producer role will include managing digital projects, working on multi-platform campaigns, planning content stunts and activity around content and other business priorities.
The ideal candidate should have exposure topublishing, curating and managing digital content to drive an engaged digital audience. They should possess the experience and ability to coordinate the completion of digital projects ranging from multi-platform campaigns, microsites, mobile products to website builds. Experience in the kids sector is beneficial.
They will be focused on showcasing the best of Turner digital assets on multi-platforms todrive audience engagement, brand awareness and revenue when relevant.
They will be the champion of audiences. They will be guided by data and insight extracted from our internal systems and the wider digital marketplace.
What will you be doing?
- Co-ordinate multi-platform campaigns across the digital team from conception to planning and implementation. Working with other teams in the business including programming, marketing, ad-sales, creative services, technical and media presentation and followed by post campaign retrospectives and analysis.
- Be a part of the planning process for content stunts and campaigns across web, co-ordinating with the digital team, and wider teams as required, to implement.
- Follow through on digital projects end-to-end, co-ordinating across all departments. Including organising kick off meetings and brain storming sessions as well as develop project scoping documentation including wireframes, creative execution, functional and technical specifications and project plans. Commission work to digital vendors, negotiate rates, prepare estimates, timelines and presenting them to relevant teams.Create project communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal or external meetings regularly to ensure effective product development and quality delivery.
- Liaise with all departments within the business such as programming, content, marketing, media operations and creative services to ensure we are aligned & showcasing all of Turners content, engaging our audiences and reaching new audiences.
- Be knowledgeable about the Content Management System, CMS, and all tasks around the curation and ingesting of content.
- Keep abreast of all content available to be used in stunts and campaigns.
- Ensure that all projects meet the best practices in usability and search optimisation.
- Ensure optimisation of products, based on tracking of performance and usage trends/data.
Keep on top of trends in digital development through checking appropriate industry publications and newsletters as well as via attendance of conferences. What do we require from you?
A creative & analytical thinker with experience across content and products across digital platforms
- Demonstrated experience and skill in the use of various CMS’s
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail
- Good time management and task prioritisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of UX
- Demonstrated experience working with site analytics tools and 3rdparty audience systems
- Goodwriting and communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of SEO & SEM
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital role
- English language required, other Asian languages beneficial
- Experience in APAC markets and/or the Kids sector is beneficial
- Experience andused to working in complex, matrix-managed, collaborative organisations
A can do, positive attitude But wait, there’s more!
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
_ All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A WarnerMedia Company _
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services